Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Saturday, January 08, 2005

In the end, he was a mystery even to himself...

When I started this blog, it was merely to find someone. Barang pengeras, as the Malays would say. And now the deed is done. Maybe I'll purge this blog and start anew. Maybe I won't even bother and start living my own life instead of living it for others. I've had so many names I can't even keep track: Tenser, Deus Ex Machina, Kai Tai Gwai, el Loco Diablo, Gabriel, Sham, Darius, Xerxes...

Too many.

In the end, he was a mystery even to himself. From the novella Secret Window, Secret Garden.

The eyes of God is watching. That's a line from the Great Gatsby, and it was a reference to T.S. Elliot's epic poem, the Wasteland.

And all the plans of Mice and Men were brought to naught. Is this how the world ends? With a whimper, and not a bang?

Of Mice and Men. Good book. Maksud yang tersirat tu dalam, bang.

Transmission over. The Matrix is rebooting in 03:10:54.

7 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger Vernon said...

You cannot possibly unplug dude. You can't. You just can't. It isn't your being. You were meant to blog. BerukBoy belongs in cyberspace!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep coming back - it works - one day at a time!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you talk too much

you must vote republican

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a mommy too! I found your blog looking for other mommys and thought I'd let you know of a great live chat site for mommys... Its called Mommy Chats and its owned/operated by a mommy just like you! We have weekly chats on a variety of parenting topics and also have a partnership with Mothering Magazine and host all their informative chats with parenting experts! Come check it out!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Den said...

Hey Sénor BerukBoy, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a http://www.cool-digital-cameras.com digital camera site. It pretty much covers digital camera related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

10:06 PM  
Blogger DigitalCamera said...

Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site Sénor BerukBoy.

I have a new digital camera site. It pretty much covers new digital camera related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

2:11 AM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home