Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Sunday, December 12, 2004

Six Degrees of Separation

Note to sheeple who think I'm flaunting my so-called illustrious pedigree and connections (My Mum: why you have to wear that shirt? People will think you have money. And don't eat at expensive places. Here, I'll pack you a nice baked beans and turkey bacon sandwich. And stop writing on that blog-website-forum-whatever of yours about our family. Nanti orang ingat kita berlagak): as far as I'm concerned, we're all descendants of Adam and Eve so 6 degrees of separation being what it is, g'ahead and lay some skin on me, cuz. But no, I won't lend you any money because I don't have any. Didn't you pay attention to what my mummy just said above?

Peace.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home