Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

Pathos. In gist, Latin for "You make me sad".

You know what makes me sad? When I catch someone with their pants down and I happen to point out the fact and they snap at me and go "What are you talking about? I MEANT to wear my pants this way. Better breeze for my john-johns. You're the idiot, ha ha ha". Hrmph.

Pathos.

That said, senor BerukBoy would love to play today but as stated in a previous post he is busy working for the Man making money to pay for kittie food, his upcoming wedding and to help prop up his -ex because Generalissimo El Busho is basically ruining America's economy. Thanks a bunch, Karl Rove, and a sincere thank you very much, Bush-voters of 'Merika. Yup, his policies don't affect anyone else but 'Merikans so why should we (the rest of the world) give a rat's ass, eh?

Pathos.

Talking about the -ex, I remember when they launched the CableOne DSL service in Mississippi. One of the few guys who had it was this guy named Brian Folse who happened to work in the same Kinko's as Meagan. Tried it a couple of times. Sweet. Had it up in Washington when me and Meagan moved up there as well but we decided to get Verizon because (a) it was cheaper and (b) it came with the apartment.

Maybe I should just go work for Mimos or something. Nah.

And for the love of Jeebus, please don't use reply with the lame "I'm a (faux)registered Democrat and I'm shocked at how much you liberals hate America". Try working for $5.15/hour and living on Ramens and Kelloggs Special K (sans milk) for half a year and see how much you like Compassionate Conservatism, asswipe.

Why do I even bother?

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

1 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger Vernon said...

Wei, bila nak update blog dah??? dah bosan baca quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur, lorem ipsum dolor sit amet!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home