Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ignorance is Bliss(?)

> Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan?
> You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my
> mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine
> years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.
> Then we have a deal?
> I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing. You understand? And I want to
> be rich. You know, someone important, like an actor.
> Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan.

Some people are like Cypher from the Matrix. Reality is an anathema to them. With regards to my former Art Director, all I have to say is: If you're gonna bitch about taking the red pill, ya should have stuck with the blue pill and saved us all a lot of grief and bother. Yeesh. What a goddamned idjit.

> Cypher: I don't believe it.
> Tank: Believe it or not, you piece of shit. You're still gonna burn.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home