Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Thursday, December 16, 2004

Guess who's back?

Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

*sigh*

It's like, I just got better and shit, logged on to the net hoping to catch some good vibes for a sec (no, seriously, I was) when I came across this post stuck midway down the LooksEasy blog. Jesus, people, the BerukBoy isn't some lone costumed vigilante cruising the information superhighway looking for evildoers (aka ignant bastids as I fondly refer to 'em) to taunt and mock mercilessly. No. Sometimes I just like to chill on the web.

But let's get back to that aforementioned post. Sheeple, WTF?

Now, before you go wondering WTF am i reading this blog since the BerukBoy is a known Nemesis of the Saved-by-Jeebuses especially those from Kiasuland yourself, allow me to elucidiate all you sheeples on an until now little known fact: I was once a member of the Coalition of the Saved. Mid-1995, the Tabernacle of Christ, Crossville TN if you sheeple would like specifics (the details will be posted in a later post, you voyeur pervs). Yes, mother, I know I promised never to wash this particular piece of dirty linen in public but you know this prodigal son was never much good at keeping his word. My apologies, I'll try harder next time.

Ok, now that I've presented my bona fides to comment on the subject at hand (and probably royally cheesing off my dear old mum in the process), let me just say this: you guys (that means both sides, the we like fish club and the sons of the Prophet society) have left the BerukBoy completely at a loss for words. To describe how dumb this issue is. And how otherwise reasonably intelligent people are now saying incredibly dumb things. It's even more unbelievable than the crucified santa claus story (pic below for aforementioned pervs).



Jesus, sheeples (just for the record, I'm a Muslim and quite happy with my choice of ethos, thankyouverymuch so no prosletyzing required or solicited but I just don't believe in using my choice of deity's name in vain so that's why I use that of a historical and religious figure who I have respect for. I would rather say "Gandhi, sheeples" or "Malcolm X, sheeples" instead but it doesn't quite cut the cheese, dontchathink?) get a life. And I hereby declare my own personal jihad (ooh scary word) against dumbasses and dumbassed statements.

Orang berfikiran jahiliah lah beb.

Menj, before hang nak terfikir untuk flame aku kat blog aku hang pi tanya dulu sapa yang dulu menten website PAS abis tu hang pi tanya sapa tu Deunan. Cit. Auntie Rose konon. Respect your elders, bai.

1 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger Maine said...

Wuih, ngamuk sakan! Kalu hang ghasa nak nyanyi, hang nyanyi lagu apa la nih?

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home