Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Fart of the Day

You know what I keep telling my studio sheeple? Details, brada, it's all in the details. Sure, idiots love saying "God is in the details" (I'm not talking about you lah, Vern, I'm talking about my idjit former Marx-quoting Plebe AD who needs to learn that parroting smart soundbytes just makes you a goddamn parrot and not part of the so-called intelligentsia sheeples) but I'd like to see 'em put their money where their mouth is.

That said, irony is dead[link]. Buddy, all ya' had to do was click on the Hero Gives Up Everything To Defend His Country[link] or put some thought about it and figure out on your lonesome that Pat Tillman[link] and Pathim Tili Al-Aman sound suspiciously familiar... ah, I give up. What the hell would I know?

Maybe I should have forewarned everyone with a SATIRE header. Wait, I did[link]. Yeesh.

Thanks for the Fart of the Day, Anonymous.

3 Farts in the Wind:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you sit there and judge that your "fart of the day" is some stupid dumbass that doesn't do his research...maybe so, maybe so...and maybe your "fart of the day" just decided to use your blog and put forth his own ideas....kinda like a hijacking...but your automatic condescension doesn't allow for any ideas except, "oh my god, this dood is a dumbass, wtf he can't follow links?"....

and btw...you're quite welcome, even though you completely missed the point....

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got my link wrong dood.

:D

*pppooootttt*

3:42 PM  
Blogger Vernon said...

You got my link wrong dood.

:D

*pppooootttt*

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home