Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Dream of a Thousand Cats

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real. What if you were unable to wake from that dream. How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

What is the truth? What is reality? What is the meaning of life (42)?

The Dream of a Thousand Cats. That's the shit. I'm with you 150% tai lo.



Consensual Reality, beb. All rivers lead to the Ocean (that Is and Always will Be). Zoroastrian ramblings: the Dreaming God. Ahura Mazda and Ahriman (the Truth and the Lie) are one and the same but NOT.

But as one Ikan Besau told me the other day, "notice that the rivers never touch the Ocean? It's mentioned in the Quran. Think about that, bai". That's deep shit, dood.

Dalam taman ada teman
dalam teman ada kawan
dalam kawan ada aku
dalam aku ada Dia
dalam Dia ada segalanya.

But what the fuck do I know? I'm just a goddamned chimp yang suka melalak ditengah jalan, mengacau ketenteraman orang yang lalu-lintas. Don't pay any attention to my ramblings. Return to your slumber, O Sleeper, and dream of things that are pleasant (and some that are not).

3 Farts in the Wind:

Anonymous dream dictionary said...

Hi there Sénor BerukBoygee there must be millions of blogs out there. I was looking for dreamstuff when i came across your blog. while The Dream of a Thousand Catswasn't excatly what i was looking for I enjoyed the read. So I'll carry on looking for dreamsites

9:07 AM  
Anonymous dreams said...

Well Sénor BerukBoy interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream interpretation and I came across your site and while The Dream of a Thousand Cats wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream interpretation infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous dream interpretation said...

Greetings Sénor BerukBoy I was looking for dream information and I landed on your pages. While The Dream of a Thousand Cats was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out dream , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home