Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Sunday, October 24, 2004

Getting Paid Cash Money

Been up since 5. Ate and then started surfing on the usual suspects. Will probably be tweaking my blog layout today. I don't really have much else to rant about with regards to Neoconabees as other bloggers are doing just fine handling 'em. Might post something about B.Q.s tho'. That's something I feel strongly about. Otherwise, I'm going to focus on the bottom line today: gettin' paid cash money as my old friend Rakeem would say. As stated in an earlier post, kitty food ain't cheap and Zuli wants cute fluffy Persians. Not feeling well today (IBS acting up) so, uhm, if you don't want to be at the receiving end of one of my patented can of verbal whup-ass(tm), play nice.

Right now, I'm torn between reading a book by Carville, watching the Daily Show, reading Progressive Muslim thoughts or catching up on the latest political scuttlebutt. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Or I can take a nap. That sounds like a good idea too.

I'll start doing stuff around 10ish. Will probably be home the whole day. If you need me, you know where to holla'.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home