Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Friday, October 22, 2004

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

I've been busy tweaking my 'chine again. Nothing much. Just installed Trillian and Firefox. Have to reconfig my RAM settings and edit my registry a bit. Usual technopheeb stuff. And, as usual, I'm mad busy at work. My docs told me to take it easy so I'm no longer doing a 5 am-2 am routine, 7 days a week. Occasionally, I even nap 'till 10 these days and only head over to the office at noon. Still working on the weekends much to Zuli's dismay but hey, there's a lot of stuff that needs to be done. Talking about stuff, I need a haircut and a shave. Like today. My tummy's been acting up lately, a combination of lactose intolerance, IBS and gastritis. I used to have gastritis really bad as a kid. Got warded in a hospital in Sabah for a month. Hole in the stomach lining or something like that. Docs gave me some Xanax to chill but I haven't been taking 'em. Maybe I should. Wouldn't want it to turn out like my incident with Valiums some years back. Uhm, sorry, amend that to more than a decade back. So, here I am pottering on my blog at 7 in the morning, happily rambling away. Do I have anything of substance to say? Yes, but it's not coming out. Verbal constipation or something to that effect. I seriously need to redo this blog. The skin is pissing me off. But have way too much to do. Interviewing Graphic Designers next week and inbetween that time Token_Penang_Guy and Ben_the_Jew are handling design work. Have to do minor edits on the company profile today and prep some text for our company website. Yeesh. Oh, and yes, I got a new phone, sheeple. Just got it out of the shop because I tweaked it to the max degree. Running SJPhone VOIP on it right now, waiting for Skype to get their shit together. Got a phone for both Zuli and myself. Dunno if I'm going to stick with it or get the 03 xda when that comes out. Anyway, take a look at the phone:
Anyway, it's almost time for me to head off to the daily grind. Catch you guys on the flipside. Toodles.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home