Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Saturday, October 16, 2004

Anyone Looking for a Job?

Okay sheeple, it's been a long time since I posted. I was actually on my way back to bed after scanning through my usual websites for political news and happenings (the usual suspects of course: Salon, Micheal Moore, Take Back the Media, Democratic Underground, etc) since 530 this morning but then I thought to myself, hey, Generalissimo El Chimpo Berukboy hasn't ranted on his blog for quite a while now and it would be a crying shame if Blogspot went and deleted his account. Yeah, right, like I care.

Anyway, it's nigh time I redesigned the template for this blog. Yup. Right after I finish editing my company's corporate portfolio and profile, upload the website content and wire it to the rest of the net, write my complain letters to Maxis and HP, get Zuli to chase after the bank's loan officers to stop dragging their feet and give my company the financing it needs (for God's sake, it's a 500k working capital loan against a 400k collateral, that's a total no-brainer right there!) and, oh, do up and post want ads for an Account Executive, a Sales Manager and a Graphic Designer/Webdude. And people wonder why I don't have time to blog. Yeesh.

Maybe I should just give up and become a B.Q. like every other Ad exec of my, uhm, ethnicity. Right. Or maybe I should just take up Judaism and move to Israel. Note to mediasheeple: that was AN EXAMPLE OF SARCASM. J.F.C. Seriously, people.

Oh, I just got done reading Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot and Blinded by the Right. Good stuff. Oh, and I see that O'Reilly has a thing for loofahs. Heh.

Quote of the Day

In the immortal words of Zach de la Roche, "standing in line/believing the lies/bowing down to the flag/you got a bullet in your head". True story: I was actually going to call my ad agency Rage Against the Mediawhores but my company secretary didn't think ROC was going to like the whore part. Heh.

So, if any of you ad types are looking for a job and think you can work under someone who calls himself El Chimpo BerukBoy, you know where to click. Me, I'm headed back to bed. Have to be in the office by 11. Yeesh.

Laters, sheeple.

1 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger Maine said...

So proud of people who work so hard like yewh. Don't forget to ajak me to your wedding. Is there gonna be karaoke session there too where you couple gonna be singing?

*Write more often la.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home