Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Tuesday, August 24, 2004

What the Hell am I even writing?

Shee-yit. I have no idea how long I can keep this up. I had Manhattan_Faz helping me draft the business plan until about 2 in the morning yesterday while I was dozing on the couch due to fatigue. My bones are aching, my muscles are sore and I am completely groggy at the moment. I've been awake since 6, as usual. Need to get this crap done by today because the boss-man is due back tonight although he won't be in the office until Friday. Like I said in an earlier post, I seriously doubt I'll get my salary until the 5th. I've got a back-up plan to raise that 150k we need to get the company started... but I'm keeping it to myself until it's absolutely necessary. We'll see if the investors bite the carrot. Until then, BerukBoy your lovable Corporate Scum(TM) is signing off...

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home