Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Sunday, August 01, 2004

To Centrino or not to Centrino

It's Sunday morning. I've been awake since 6 (I find that it helps to have a set routine) and I have a business meeting at 9. Then I'll be headed to Zuli's place to meet up with her parents and some visiting relatives. Not really in the mood to write anything or surf the internet today. Once I get my monthly stipend of dosh, I'm going to Payless and Kino to get some new books. On my last book at the moment. Tense. Very tense. Oh, and the laptop financing got approved. Woo hoo! But now I'm thinking I should shell out the extra cash and get a centrino. Urghh. Will talk to you sheeple later. For the time being, all I want to do is chill.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home