Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The Totally Aimless Rambling Thread

20 past 7 in the morning. I woke up around 6:30 after sleeping for about 10 and a half hours. Futsal match this evening with Dentsu, I believe. Having some problems with my 'partners' in the business venture. Old Malay greed axiom acting up again. For the time being I'm going to wait and see. I have my own trump card hidden up my sleeve. It just frustrates me that the same mistakes are being repeated over and over again. Didn't they hear that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it? Maybe I should just go get licensed as an 'intellectual', get a grant from some idiotic japanese conglomerate and live in Indonesia studying the natives. Yeesh. Got to keep it together. Losing my temper ain't going to help. And I have to learn to use smaller words and laymen terms when speaking to sheeple-at-large, when concepts go over their head they tend to smirk and mock. If a shrink looks at my blog, I'll bet you money she'll find unresolved engrams and childhood issues. No particularly pithy commentary today. Maybe later when I get to the office.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home