Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The Post That Talks About Nothing

Chances are I'm not going to bother putting up any links on today's post. I'm still in a very foul mood. I don't even feel like writing or talking to anyone, to be honest.

I feel worse because Zuli has to put up with me when I'm like this. Maybe I'll feel better if I get a full 8 hours of sleep. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Tonight I'm headed to Kay-Hell for a meeting. I hope Zuli is getting off work on time because I want to drop by Kino beforehand because I have to pick up this book I ordered.

Jeez, I'm such a farkin' liar. I went and googled all those links even though I said I wouldn't. Anyway my boss just came back to the office so I better scoot. Hmm, maybe if I'm in a better mood tomorrow I'll brief you peeps on what's been happening in my life.

Bye, sheeple. Catch you on the flipside.

1 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger excalibur said...

Hang in there! I owe you one for my cv... Indebted to you...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home