Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Friday, July 02, 2004

Of Farts in the Wind and Other Sorry Excuses for the Nation...

Those close to me know that I'm not usually vindictive. I can, however, be quite pedantic and persistent when it comes to correcting a perceived wrong. Service people shudder when they see my number light up on their caller ID. I'm not rude, I'm not loud, but I am very meticulous about my rights as a consumer. That's why I picked Maxis as my cellphone provider. Their hotline is fast, efficient and available 24-hours, not to mention that their service people are actually informed about their product. Kudos! Cellcom and Digi unfortunately did not rate high in that aspect. I have to say that for all its failings, the people manning the Putra LRT hotline are quite up to speed too. In case your feeder bus is ever late, give them a call at 1-800-388-228 and they'll tell you what's going on and when the next bus is scheduled to arrive.

That said, you're welcome to make any comment or say anything you want to me via e-mail provided you can substantiate your argument. Regardless of how you found my little soapbox on the net, welcome. Please bear in mind that I reserve the right to question any missive directed my way that I don't agree with. Personal attacks on my character will be ignored or met with a royal flaming of the extreme prejudice variety.

What's that you say? Liberals don't flame other people? Aren't liberals tolerant, tree-hugging, polite and non-confrontational?

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey, at least I'm nicer than Ted Rall. I've got to say, though, that when I responded to one e-mail with 'Ha ha. What a witty comment considering that you graduated from the Noritta Samsuddin School of Public Morals' I might have been pushing it just a tad bit.

On the other hand... nope, don't think so. Back to my regularly scheduled ramblings.

1 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger excalibur said...

Hey...that was good! I just hope that he takes things with a pinch of salt, should he ever find out about your blog. Hehehe... To be fair though, not everything was crappy. There were good times, there were bad times, it's just sad that he chose to end it in such a way. On the other hand, I'm grateful for having a bunch of friends like you guys to help me get through this...

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home