Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Thursday, July 15, 2004

Of Cabinet Ministers and Other Hush-Hush Topics

Jeez. Yet another busy day at work. But hell, that's what I'm paid to do, eh? As much as I would like to jot stuff down on this blog, I have to make an appointment in 30 minutes with the fine (ha ha ha ha ha ha) people of Bank Industri. Oh, the stories I could tell about them.

By the way, in case you're wondering, the cabinet minister's name is Nazri Aziz. I'm not saying in reference to what. You guys figure it out yourselves.

Boy, Uncle Don's mee rebus has seriously gone downhile. Hmm.

Might be posting more later. In a better mood today probably because I actually got 8 hours of sleep. Apparently I told Zuli to bugger off when she called me yesterday because I was so tired and already asleep. Yeesh. I need to make more money so I can buy her (a) persian cats (b) care bear soft toys or (c) floral arrangements whenever I say dumb things like that. Even if I was technically unconscious at the time. Grr.

More rantings later. Ciao sheeple.

2 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger james said...

Ah so! :)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From DamnDirtyApe

why have you been silent these past few days??
your public expects you to keep your most excellent blog current!
this is unacceptable!
we want beruk boy!wewantberukboy!wewantberukboyweewillweewillrockyouweewillwewillrockyouuweeewiilllweeewiiilrockyou!!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home