Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Life Sucks Then You Die

Not in a good mood. Haven't been able to post anything the past few days because I have been seriously busy at work. Not been able to catch up on my e-mail correspondences. Dealing with some seriously dumb people at work (co-workers and clients). People, I am not a happy camper.

On the plus side, I got an invite to Gmail. Yay.

Anyway, I got to get back to doing more work. And yes, it's half past ten in the evening as I'm writing this.

I'll post something later this week if that bitch of a secretary doesn't hog the office PC checking her friendster testimonies or searching jobstreet for want ads.

Life just sucks sometimes.

1 Farts in the Wind:

Blogger sativa said...

Oh I've been through all that sucky job stuff before. That's why I quit my deskjob recently and now working freelance from home.

Good luck with work and I'm glad the Gmail invite cheered you up.

OK, nothing else to say now...still recovering from post-Festival blues.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home