Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Sunday, July 04, 2004

BerukBoy is back

Oh joy. My blog is up again. And it only took an e-mail to Blogspot Support and, uhm, 10 hours. No biggie. Reading about Nader on Salon. Oh, and Scam got a new site.

Prolly heading off to bed early tonight. My mum will be stationed at Putrajaya for some government shinding or whatever so I have to make my own way to work. Have to be at the bus station down the street by 7:30 to take an Intrakota Bus to Damansara Utama where I'll have to wait for a feeder bus to the Taman Bahagia LRT station where I can then take the LRT to Kelana Jaya where I can then take the feeder bus to Sunway Pyramid. No problem-o. What's that you say? Public transportation sucks? Why, yes, I would have to agree with you. But, eh, what can I do about it?

Instead of buying a car (my dad own two BMWs and my sister who lives on-and-off at home owns a Getz) I'd rather use the money to put a downpayment on some landed freehold property. Hear prices are going to go up the roof in the next few years. At least, that's what I read in the Edge.

Oh, and new Ted Rall cartoon. Check it out.

Finished reading 'The Best Democracy Money Can Buy'. Really, really depressing. But quite enlightening. Gimme a week or something and I'll write a comment on it. I wrote an E-mail to Greg Palast asking him why Amnesty International sucks. More on that much much later.

Anyway... another person is about to get fired tomorrow and a new finance manager just got hired. Heard he's a real blowhard. Ah well.

Go read something people. Like a book.

Good advice, actually, think I'll take it, he he he.

Ciao.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home