Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Thursday, June 17, 2004

The Seinfeld Thread

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to write about at like half past nine this morning. Mind-blowing, earth-shattering, life-changing thoughts. Then I had to write a bunch of copy and I forgot what I wanted to say.

Darn.

Still working on writing copy for some billboards and T-shirts for Unity College. Ho-hum, nothing major there. Wrote a letter for the HR manager telling the Star why we can only pay them every 60 days. Uhm, and I did something else but I don't really remember what I did at this precise moment.

Not much to bitch about today. I mean, people said some stupid things but I'm just ignoring them. Trying to stay positive and stuff. Don't want all this stress and resentment to affect my health or something.

Going to lunch in a couple of minutes. Have this major job due by Tuesday of next week... 9 ads based on an ad I'd written last week. Still waiting for inspiration. At the moment, zilch. Reading old FHM issues and rearranging my desk.

Yup, nothing pithy or particularly enlightening today, people. But I guess that's what you get on a blog. Should something sufficiently piss me off or interests me in any way... well... you'll hear from me then.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't click on this site. You have been warned.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home