Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Friday, June 04, 2004

Oh my God, Becky, I got a Blog.

What the ****BLEEP***?!!!

All I wanted to do was post a comment on J's blog. It's the internet!!! It sucked me in!!! Isn't it enough that I check my email every 2 hours and feverishly scan political and entertainment websites hoping that someone will update something? Oh great. You know what this means? Soon I'm going to have to get a laptop or a PDA with wi-fi access so I can check my e-mail, surf the net and blog all damn day.

Hrmphh.

Anyway, I'm off to watch Harry Potter 3. What I really want to watch is Pitch Black 2: Chronicles of Riddick. And no, just because I like Vin Diesel does not mean that I'm gay. Jeez, people. I mean, I so did not watch XXX and The Fast and the Furious.

At least I have the weekend off. Which means, uh, I can blog some more?

Anyway, here's a list of websites the Gabester (me!) recommends. Enjoy, plebs.

www.democraticunderground.com

www.cursor.com

www.theonion.com

www.eonline.com

www.snopes.com

www.comics2film.com

www.ifilm.com

www.malaysiakini.com

www.michaelmoore.com

Uhm, can I stop now? Mummy, all these people are looking at me...

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home