Google
Search the Web BerukBoy's Liberal Rants
The Onion, America's Finest News Source



Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I'm not a Fat Ass. I just have big bones.

Hmm. Just got home from the gym. 3 months ago, I was a 120 kg fat-ass. Now I weigh 109 kg. That's like 11 kg gone (the equivalent of a 5 year old kid). Very impressive. Healthy eating and regular exercise *does* work! Methinks Weight Watchers isn't dishing out the whole truth here, people. Can't believe the restaurant owners near where I work still want to charge me $1.50 for a quarter of a scoop of rice and some veggies. Sometimes I get lucky and they only charge me a buck. Occasionally I get charged $1.30. Not too bad, though. I also get two packets of sliced pineapples for 60 cents a piece. My budget's like $20 a day but on a good day I can shave it down to $7-$10. On an average day it's like $15. Don't need much money to live, people. Even if I get a job in the city that pays 2.5k, I'd be making out like a bandit.

I think I'd be very happy if I could bring my weight down to about 100 - 95 kg. Pack some muscle along the way. LL Cool J, here I come!

Finished writing the stupid intro letter for my colleague. Copied a proposal for another college we're pitching for and tweaked it. Been reading way too much political websites, though. There's a section in my intro letter entitled 'Shock and Awe'.

Talking about that, can't wait to see 'Farenheit 9-11'. I would like to watch it in the cinema, all legit and stuff, but I don't see that happening. Hope the pirates catch on the craze. Found a few copies of 'Bowling for Columbine' near Central Market the other day. Still can't find 'Wayne's World' for Zuli, though.

Oh, did I mention that Zuli managed to track down a VCD copy of 'Ringgit Kasorrga'? For those not in the loop, that was the malay movie I was in oh nearly a decade ago. I believe I played a metrosexual hairstylist pimp. Yup, you heard me right. Give me a buzz if you want to view it and have a few laughs at my expense. Sadly enough, in a local fansite I found that's devoted to the movie, I wasn't even mentioned. Dude, my name was like on the cover. Gah.

Oh, and I had to write greeting cards for this logging and plantation company today. While I was scribbling away, the HR manager comes by, takes a look at my screen, and comments 'I don't think you should describe Aidil-Fitri as a joyous celebration. Aidil-Fitri is not a joyous celebration. Christmas is. Chinese New Year is. But not Aidil-Fitri'. Huh? Oh wow. And here I was thinking that the Taliban was wrong when they said that Islam abhorred fun. Do not freak out. Breathe. Chill.

Ok, like Dick Cheney, today I am at an undisclosed location. Don't ask.

Can't wait for what tomorrow has in store for me. That, by the way, was sarcasm. Jeebus.

Don't stay up to late, people. Laterz.

0 Farts in the Wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home